We are at Muji cafe for lunch~
1st we chose out table tag (to be placed on the table to let others know that this table was taken) and take the menu.
We decided to go for “Selection of 3 Deli” set $12.90
It consists of 1 hot deli, 2 cold deli a choice of white rice or bread.
In this set we chose:
– Saba with lotus root and yuzu sauce (hot deli)
– hairy gourd with Japanese-style sesame dressing (cold deli)
– fruity duck salad (cold deli)
With hibiscus tea (cold) with white rice
In this set above we chose:
– potato salad (cold deli)
– thick omelette with japanese-style mushroom and corn (cold deli)
– spinach chicken burger (hot deli)
And the drink iced yuzu squash
With white rice
Nice café ambiance, reminds me eating in Japanese cafe during Japanese trip. Nice and healthy food served and also yummy desserts available. We are too full that day to try their desserts but we will sure go for it another day!
Visit their website at: